Wondering what to buy your bridesmaids to say thank you? I started pondering this the week after I was first engaged, because I love gift giving.
I also love great prices!
The truth is that the more time you spend researching the better options you will have.
Lucky for you, I just saved you all that time!
High five? ; )
I had saved TONS of ideas on Etsy, so I have put together a list of jewels that are personable, customizable and as my mom says, won't break the bank."
I think any of these would make a special gift for your most treasured friend.
1. Truth be told, I LOVE this bracelet from RedFernStudio and it's only $36 which is great for a handmade one of a kind piece. HOW cute is this? Seriously! It also comes in silver as well and you can choose from smooth and polished or matte for a less shiny look.
She even gift wraps it for you, how sweet and one less thing for you to worry about doing!
2. This necklace from IrinSkye is only $13 and is personalized with your girl's first initial of her name as well as her birthstone color. Alternatively you could simply do her favorite color instead. I love the finish on this piece and it also includes a freshwater pearl which most sellers charge extra for.
3. These custom stamped heart pieces come from BreakingHeartsJewels. I truly love what this seller offers. You can choose from a necklace or bracelet in silver, gold or rose gold with one, two, or three hearts.
4. Is the ultimate in ready to give bridesmaid gifts from SweetMelodyShop. Simply find the set you like, select the perfect message and order. DONE! The message card inside the box comes in 12 different options (see below) to tell your girls exactly the perfect thank you message in a variety of fonts. They also come in silver and have a variety of styles for the look and feel of each piece.
5. This next gift from bunnyboutique is very unique and sure to wow your bridesmaid. It would be a perfect compliment to a wedding that has a vintage feel. Each necklace is custom made and cast using a wax seal with your bridesmaid's initial. A fresh water pearl adds that perfect touch of femininity.
6. Last but not least these beautiful druzy necklaces from MinimalistMagnolia. For those of us that may not know, a druzy is a type of quartz (stone) that comes right from nature. It's glittery effects are magnified by the crystals that reflect light. At $29 these necklaces are hand wire wrapped in your choice of 14K Gold OR Silver. These are perfect for the happy and fun bridesmaid in your life and a great compliment to a colorful summer or spring wedding!
I want the pink one for me, haha!
I hope you enjoyed my hand picked gifts for your girls and wish you the best of luck finding them something perfect!
I am not affiliated with these sellers, I just love Etsy and handmade pretty things ; )